SECTION 1 - GDPR background
The purpose of GDPR is to ensure the "rights and freedoms" of living individuals and to protect their personal data by ensuring that it is never processed withot their knowledge and when possible , their consent .
SECTION 2 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
DermaGuru collects the personal information you give us such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Email marketing is only done with your permission, we may send you emails about our treatments , new products and other updates relating to the ' beauty' industry.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
When you provide us with personal information in the way of consent forms , subscribing to the newsletter or to purchasing goods. You are consenting DermaGuru to contact you .
If after you opt-in to receiving emails, text messages for appointment reminders and promotions, you change your mind. You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, by unsubscribing on the newsletter form or by contacting DermaGuru at email@example.com
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
DermaGuru shall ensure compliance with data protection legislation and good practice at all times:
1. Processing personal data in a lawful and fair manner;
2. Keeping a record of the various categories of personal data processed;
3. Ensuring that all personal data that is kept is accurate and up-to-date;
4. Retaining personal data no longer than required by statute or regulatory body, or for organisational purposes;
5. Giving individuals the right of ‘subject access’, as well as all other individual rights pertaining to their personal data;
6. Ensuring that all personal data is maintained securely;
7. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites when you click on links through this website which may direct you away to other sites. It is encouraged for you to read their privacy statements and cookie polices.
SECTION 4- SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 5 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact Robert Haworth-Dunne at